Monday, October 25, 2010

Tomatoes, Pickles and Manhattan Mondays

I have been feeling a bit down lately, so I decided to do a few comforting and relaxing things for myself on my day off.

One of them being sitting on my couch and watching one of my favorite movies.



And another one of them being this fresh and yummy tomato salad that I made for lunch today...


one vine-ripened tomato*, small-medium, diced
one persian cucumber, quartered length-wise and thickly sliced
two small israeli pickles, diced
two scallions, chopped
one tsp, freshly squeezed lemon juice
sunflower oil, very lightly drizzled
a dash of salt and a dash of pepper


*As far as vine-ripened tomatoes go, which are my favorite tomatoes (next to heirlooms), they contain double the amount of vitamin C as a hot-house tomato and are much more flavorful.
 
So good! Especially if you like things on the sour side, like I do.

3 comments:


  1. Sheesh! Who are you trying to phrase the hypothesis in such as way that talks that calling so poorly? By what means do common people perceive habitual particular point interest groups?
    http://tiny.cc/testoultrashop

    ReplyDelete